Friday, November 13, 2009

Eeeek! No longer a birgin... errr, that didnt work... anyways its my first post!








Today was an ordinary day, like any other which means it was spectacular! I am learning to shopsmart and got some fabulous deals on toys for xmas gifts. Hmmm, oh and my wonderful husband gave me one of my xmas gifts (because he wanted one of his!) and its a purse i LOVE! I am trying a new parenting technique from 2 different parenting books "123 Magic Parenting" and "Love and Logic". I will let you know how it goes as time goes by.
Today Kiska said the cutest thing ever- "Mommy, I cant walk on the grass, i dont have shoes on" Me: "Well I told you to bring your shoes, maybe next time you will wear them", Kiska "No, not really". LMAO! Asha has an odd rash but nothing to be concerned about...
Since this is about my creative side here is some pics of cakes as i learned...

No comments:

Post a Comment