Friday, November 13, 2009

Feel accomplished and generous

Today I felt crafty so I started my Christmas project that I am sending to my family members, but I cant post pics til after x-mas because then it will ruin the gifts! Also I gave away over 200 pieces of girls clothing, a bouncer, a floor play mat, 2 ride on toys, and a large box of baby toys to a E2's family that has twins that are 5 months old! Went to dinner with an old friend, who is on island until tomorrow, at Buffalo Wild Wings. It was nice, we haven't seen him in probably 4 years! Tomorrow we are going to Ko'Olina and I will make sure to take lots of pics!!! Every single one of my friends is either pregnant or had a baby in the past 3 months... my hubby keeps bugging me about wanting another one...... sigh. Anyways, tomorrow night I have to make a ton of fondant roses and I will post pics of them as I do them!! --- Thought for the day: Be thankful for what you have, not envious of what you don't have. You cant take your possessions to heaven, value people and relationships over materialistic things! Oh, I am doing good about walking everyday, hope i can keep it up over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment