Friday, January 15, 2010

Cleaning spree!

I am on a cleaning kick. My hubby's birthday is today, and he has chosen to go play a game at a store that is well-equipped for the siege that will ensue!! :P He and his friend don't get to meet up too often for this, and our poor ole dining room table just doesn't give them enough room.

Anywho. While he is gone, the kids are having a sleepover with a friend from church- they have been begging for weeks! I've gotten dishes and laundry finished, picked up millions of random things and put them away, now I am going to start the beginnings of packing for our trip next month. We will be gone for a month, and possibly heading out of the country for our next posting. :) Soooo... while I wait for news of our command sponsorship (and please, pray for me, I am not waiting very patiently), I am going through my entire house and either selling or giving away the extra junk that seems to pile up. And some of the things that we have that we can't take, and don't see the reason for putting it into storage for three years.

Have to tackle the bathrooms, and give them a thorough scrub again, clean out all the excess clothing we all have, go through the toys one last time, and start the menial little tasks of cleaning this.entire.house.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. You are way too chipper about all this cleaning :) LOL Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,
    This is Andy from Poppies at Play. Can you tell me what an APO is? If I can figure out how to do it and how much it will cost, then I will.

    Do you make payments with Paypal?

    Any info you can give me about how to do it would be great:)

    poppyginger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete