Thursday, January 7, 2010

Decluttering the New Year

I am challenging myself to a few things this year. One is to stop needless spending and the other is to declutter my home!

The money is difficult as it is soooo easy to run out to eat lol! But I am working on it! Doing better, only ate out once in a week and did so cheaply, only purchased things absolutely necessary and have been a good girl lol!

The decluttering is easier because I am having to go through everything for the upcoming move to Europe anyways, so why not get rid of the things that tend to pile up and look junky? Do I really need to keep over 300 books? Do my children need a million toys? Clothes- I have entirely too many! Things we havent touched in years? Gone. Hope someone out there has a need for the things we will be discarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment